Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI (MS-20778)
About this course
The Data Science training course aims to provide an in depth understanding and knowledge of data analysis with Power BI. The elements of this course include crafting visualizations, the Power BI Service, and the Power BI Mobile App.
The average salary for Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst with Microsoft Power BI skills is $60,297 per year.
Who should attend?
This course is specifically designed for SQL Server report creators who are looking for different methods to present data.
Certain prerequisites are set for this Power BI data analysis course so students are better able to grasp information taught in this course:
- Should be able to work with Microsoft Office applications – mainly Excel.
- General know how of dealing with business finances to generate revenues and profits and preference is given for financial accounting.
- Professional understanding of relational databases and reporting.
- Basic information regarding data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas).
- Some prior experience with basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).
Suggested prerequisites courses
- Developing Microsoft SQL Databases (MS-20762)
- Provisioning Microsoft SQL Databases (MS-20765)
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Introduction Level 1 (MS-Excel13-1)
This Data Science training course will make the student capable of:
- Conducting the Power BI service.
- Explaining how to carry out work with Power BI data.
- Executing Power BI desktop data transformation.
- Connecting directly to data stores.
- Depicting Power BI desktop modelling.
- Depicting the functionality the Power BI mobile app.
- Designing a Power BI desktop visualization.
- Explaining how to collaborate with Excel data.
- Depicting the Power BI developer API.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft , Cisco , and Citrix
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
竞技宝(天津)积分APP v3.4.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training