Building Risk Culture
All available course dates
Building Risk Culture
Through this three-day course participants will gain a comprehensive understanding of modern risk management, and how to implement and nurture an effective risk culture.
The course emphasises the need to strategically link risk management to performance objectives and company targets. Participants will learn how to embed risk culture effectively within an organizationand understand that it is as much a product of risk management’s design and scope as it is a function of the CRO’s and board’s efforts.
Through highly interactive discussions, exercises and case study analyzes, participants will gain a firm understanding of how to implement risk culture in line with a focus on incentives, psychology and alignment with overall business goals.
Who should attend?
This course is predominately designed for senior executives, board members and functional leaders. It is not a course on remedial, back-office resolution of risk events.
Course content includes:
- Traditional Risk Management vs. Modern Risk Management
- How ERM works
- Understand the Redefined Role of the CRO under ERM
- The CRO as “Navigator” and “Enabler”
- Understanding Risk Exposure
- Risk Alignment with the Business Strategy
- How misunderstandings of risk, call for the risk governance
- Generating Risk Culture through Incentives
- Generating Risk Culture through ownership
- The important link between Risk Culture and Risk Ownership
- Generating Risk Culture though Risk Governance
- Generating Risk Culture through understanding Psychology
About Euromoney Learning
At Euromoney Learning, we understand that learning doesn’t start and end when you leave the classroom. We know that the financial markets never stand still, and that technology has both simplified and added complexity at a break-neck pace. That’s why...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
竞技宝(天津)积分APP v3.4.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...