Compliance Risk Management
This course is Guaranteed to Run (GTR). Find out more about our GTR initiative on our website.
For several years, the financial press has accounted news items of considerable and repetitive interest concerning securities fraud, ethical lapses, money laundering, conflicts of interest, and insider trading. More often than not, these cases result in loss of business, reputation, revenue, and importantly, trust.
Furthermore, as regulatory authorities globally turn their attention to higher expectations in the control environment, the compliance function is quickly becoming an important driver in risk management strategies. From MiFID to Dodd Frank, financial services firms globally are strengthening their Compliance functions with stronger training, supervisory, advisory, reporting and surveillance, and control room resources to meet the intense regulatory scrutiny now expected.
This Compliance Risk Management programme will help you obtain a deep understanding of and appreciation for the necessity of a strong and well-equipped compliance function within any financial services institution. Through lecture, class exercises, interactive participation, simulation, and case studies, you will review the need for financial services regulation; the markets, participants, institutions and instruments over which regulation proceeds; the use of the compliance function as a risk mitigator; the various methods and approaches to compliance with regulatory requirements; the establishment of a well-functioning compliance department; and the skills required to succeed as a compliance officer.
Through the intense analysis of specific cases concerning insider trading, compliance and ethical lapses, money laundering, rule violations (both inadvertent and purposeful), you will obtain critical insights that will help you to reduce the risk of regulatory and compliance problems and foster a culture of compliance within you own organisation.
Who should attend?
This course has been specifically designed for the benefit of:
• New Compliance Officers
• Risk Managers
• Control Function Managers
• Legal Department Managers
• Management Consultants
• Equities Sales and Trading Desk Operations Managers
• Fixed Income Sales and Trading Desk Operations Managers
• Investment Banking Administrative Officers
• Financial decision makers in corporations
Attend this topical 3-day course and learn:
• How to successfully structure and manage an effective compliance function
• The immediate impact of an ineffective compliance program
• The comprehensive loss of revenue, trust, and reputation resulting from a weak compliance environment
• How regulatory changes can quickly impact your organization and bottom line
• How to prepare for intense regulatory scrutiny and examinations
• From multiple case studies that globally illustrate cultures of compliance and strong compliance departments
This course is accredited by GARP - Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP)
The cost of this Compliance Risk Management training course is £3,645.00 + VAT per delegate
Group Bookings Discounts
- 2 delegates - 5% discount
- 3 delegates - 10% discount
- 4 delegates - 12% discount
- 5 delegates - 15% discount
Save up to 40% with In House Training
This course can also be delivered for your company on site and in house, tailored where necessary for your organisation.
About Euromoney Learning
At Euromoney Learning, we understand that learning doesn’t start and end when you leave the classroom. We know that the financial markets never stand still, and that technology has both simplified and added complexity at a break-neck pace. That’s why...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
竞技宝(天津)积分APP v3.4.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...