All available course dates
This course is intended for experienced computer support professionals with a working knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems to prepare for the CompTIA Cloud+, or who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of cloud technologies and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in in that field.
- Module 1: Cloud Computing Concepts, Models and Terminology
- Module 2: Disk Storage Systems
- Module 3: Storage Networking
- Module 4: Network Infrastructure
- Module 5: Virtualization Components
- Module 6: Virtualization and the Cloud
- Module 7: Network Management
- Module 8: Performance Tuning
- Module 9: Systems Management
- Module 10: Testing and Troubleshooting
- Module 11: Security in the Cloud
- Module 12: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
The CompTIA Cloud+ course will help the student with the knowledge and best practices required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments and who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure.
Why choose Training Concepts?
98% student satisfaction
Over 11,330 students trained and growing
Over 100 hours of training each week
About Training Concepts
For almost two decades, Training Concepts has taken great pride in helping create bigger futures. That’s bigger futures for our current students, our alumni, our business partners, our community, and ourselves. Through dynamic, hands-on, instructor-led technology training, we equip our...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
竞技宝(天津)积分APP v3.4.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...