竞技宝直播最新网站AMA - American Management Association
Place & Start
All available course dates
Feeling overwhelmed? What if you could learn a process for thinking to make better decisions and create better solutions? In this course, you’ll learn and practice techniques to generate breakthrough ideas and solve your most pressing problems. You’ll also discover how to ask the right questions, challenge assumptions and see others’ viewpoints with clarity.
You’ll learn how to:
- Translate abstract ideas into tangible results
- Evaluate ideas and adjust assumptions
- Solve problems based on credible evidence
- Make dramatically better decisions
You’ll also receive:
- The “My Thinking Styles” assessment, which gauges your thinking style preferences
- A personalized development report with your individual results and areas for development
- AMA’s Critical Thinking Model, with an action plan for implementing critical thinking and decision-making skills back at work
- Pre- and post-seminar assessments
- Tune-up materials to review what you've learned after the event
- A skill-enabling toolkit, downloadable from the AMA Learning Portal
Who should attend?
All business professionals who want to enhance their thinking processes to achieve better results in business.
- Promote Critical Thinking as a Valuable Process in the Workplace
- Use Critical Thinking Skills to Clarify and Solve Problems
- Align Your Solutions with Your Organizational Content
The Mindset for Critical Thinking
- Understand the Neurological and Psychological Brain Functions Involved in Critical Thinking
- Understand the Habits of Mind That Dispose People to Be Effective Critical Thinkers
Clarifying Problems Using Critical Thinking Techniques
- Identify What Information Is Credible by Gathering and Assessing Data
- Identify What Information Is Relevant to a Given Situation
- Identify and Manage Emotions to Reason Clearly
- Recognize and Neutralize Persuasion Techniques
- Recognize Your Assumptions and Cognitive Biases
- Translate Presenting Issues into Formulated, Actionable Problems
Developing Solutions and Solving Problems with Critical Thinking Skills
- Apply Counter-factual Thinking Techniques to Assess and Refine Solutions
- Use Diagrams to Assess Data, Check for Gaps, and Communicate Solutions to Others
- Seek Relevant Alternative Viewpoints for Constructive Critique
Your Mindset for Critical Thinking
- Interpret Feedback on Your “My Thinking Styles” Assessment
- Gain Insight into Your Critical Thinking Mindset
- Consider What Parts of Your Mindset You Would Like to Develop Further
Organizational Context and Awareness for Critical Thinking
- Understand the Attributes Associated with Organizational Awareness and Managing Relationships
- Anticipate Interpersonal Strategies You Will Need to Implement Critical Thinking at Work
Implementing Your New Knowledge and Skills
- Anticipate Pitfalls You May Encounter as a Critical Thinker
- Create an Action Plan for Development of Critical Thinking Skills
Course price for:
- Non Members: $2745
- AMA Members: $2495
Certification / Credits
CEU: 1.2, PDU: 12, CPE: 14
American Management Association Company Info
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...
Average rating 4Based on 1 reviews.
Need help with your search?
竞技宝(天津)积分APP v3.4.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...