How to Prepare Your Medical Practice for the 2020 Coronavirus
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) states, “On February 11, 2020 the World Health Organization announced an official name for the disease that is causing the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak, first identified in Wuhan China. The new name of this disease is coronavirus disease 2019, abbreviated as COVID-19. There are many types of human coronaviruses including some that commonly cause mild upper-respiratory tract illnesses. COVID-19 is a new disease, caused be a novel (or new) coronavirus that has not previously been seen in humans.”
During this 90-minute webinar, Tony Mistretta, COO of MMI will cover how to be prepared to deal with the impending coronavirus (COVID-19) public health crisis that is already underway in the United States.
Who should attend?
Anyone working in healthcare, including, but not limited to:
- Physicians and Physician Extenders
- Medical Coders and Billers
- Internal Auditors
- Compliance Officers
- Front Desk Staff
- First Responders
- Signs and symptoms to look for in presenting patients that could indicate potential infection prior to a definitive diagnosis.
- Going through protocols for clinical, business continuity, risk mitigation, and facility maintenance professionals to ensure all are on the same page.
- Overview of the ICD-10-CM and HCPCS emergency code updates that have been fast-tracked to “ensure” proper reimbursement for physician efforts.
- Best practices for hygienic and safe interactions with those who may present with COVID-19 and how to ensure the facility is unlikely to spread the virus on shared surfaces.
- Recommendations for prophylactic, brand-agnostic protective gear and interaction protocols that will minimize risk for contraction of the virus.
Once you register for the webinar by purchasing online, our Member Services Team will contact you. You will receive a link to the live webinar as well as instructions on how to access all items necessary.
Certification / Credits
After watching the webinar, you will be directed to answer a short questionnaire in order to receive your printable CEU certificate. Lastly, although you can take the quiz anytime within 30 days of the webinar.
Why choose MMI?
Founded in 1986
Over 4000 certified alumni since 2000
Tens of thousands of CEU course attendees since founding
Medical Management Institute
MMI has a 30+ year history in distance learning and certifications for business professionals in the healthcare industry. The Institute offers 6 certifications for: medical coders (including 2 specialized certifications for E/M coding and HCC risk-adjustment coding), billers, internal auditors,...
Contact this provider
Medical Management Institute
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
竞技宝(天津)积分APP v3.4.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...