竞技宝手机APP下载外围Lausanne Business Solutions
Managing People - For New and Early Stage Managers
All available course dates
Managing People – For New and Early Stage Managers
Every organization envisions promoting its most successful employees to managerial and, eventually, executive positions. Before thrusting top talent into the front-line of business execution, organizations must prepare these employees for the new roles and responsibilities they are to assume.
This Managing People course focuses on honing current non-managers’ supervisory and management skills to create a new generation of effective leaders for your organization.
The course provides a framework, from which soon-to-be managers can launch a successful start to their management careers. Participants will learn leadership skills which focus on encouraging employee engagement, increasing team performance, mitigating risk, and fulfilling their strategic goals.
- Inherent Dilemmas in Management and how to Handle them
- Key roles of management
- Unique challenges of the recently promoted
- The 4 Stages of Team Development
- The 4 Levels of Work
- How to improve Team Performance
- What is Coaching, Counseling, Training, and Mentoring
- Finding and developing power
- To establish credibility
- The role of influence, Getting what you want
- How and when to effectively delegate work
- How to communicate expectations
- Understanding hierarchy: The good and the bad.
Managing up, Managing down, and Managing across
• Proper setting of goals and objectives
- How to create accountability
- Different management styles and how employees respond to them
- Toxic management behaviors to avoid at all costs
- How to increase employee and team engagement
- Best practices for managing projects to completion
- Effectively managing amidst a diverse generational demographic
- Providing effective feedback
- Conflict resolution: basic skills & best practices.
- Understanding motivation: extrinsic and intrinsic rewards
- Understanding how to negotiate for team resources
- Harnessing team members’ diverse personalities, backgrounds, and skillsets
- Constructing teams for optimal performance
- Reward schedules that drive performance
Lausanne Business Solutions (LBS)
Lausanne Business Solutions (LBS) provides research-based and expert delivered trainings in a variety of strategic employee and leadership development areas. Classes emphasize active-learning and are highly experiential. Our trainings facilitate real behavioral change and deliver increased individual and team performance....
Contact this provider
Lausanne Business Solutions
Average rating 5Based on 5 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
竞技宝(天津)积分APP v3.4.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
United States of America