Process Management: Applying Process Mapping to Analyze and Improve Your Operation
This process management seminar provides you with proven tools to successfully implement business improvements including process mapping techniques documentation of standard operating procedures and value-added vs. nonvalue-added activity analysis to successfully implement process management improvements.
How You Will Benefit
- Identify process management improvement opportunities
- Manage bottlenecks to enhance workflow and productivity
- Determine if nonvalue-added operations should be outsourced
- Use process management to know where excess levels of inventories can be reduced or eliminated
- Achieve more realistic and effective scheduling based on process lead-time data
- Know how each process relates to the whole operation
Who should attend?
Senior and midlevel managers responsible for process mapping and process quality improvement, industrial engineers, IT analysts and design specialists and VPs of manufacturing.
- Critical success factors for process management improvement projects
- Issues: business process elements typical business processes measuring and controlling performance
- Using project management techniques to improve processes
- Process mapping: collecting the data
- Analyzing the data and identifying desired improvements
- Why standard operating procedures (SOPs) are important
- Cultural and organizational issues and barriers
Course price for:
- Non Members: $2445
- AMA Members: $2195
Certification / Credits
CEU: 1.8, PDU: 18
American Management Association Company Info
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
竞技宝(天津)积分APP v3.4.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...